Mjollnir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the Mabinogi MMORPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salutations

Go down 
+6
Riachu
Yamineji
levethix
iiann
Alvena
Wolventhundr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolventhundr
Admin
Wolventhundr

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey guys. As you all probably know by now, my nickname is Wolventhundr A.K.A Wolf. I am a student at Texas A&M University, studying to become a veterinarian. My hobbies include reading, airsoft, Mabinogi, Killing Floor, and pestering my friends. I can't tolerate people talking bad about the military, and people who hold extreme prejudices without knowing what the hell they're talking about are one of my biggest pet peeves. I am looking forward to the start of this new forum.
Back to top Go down
http://mjolnir.my-rpg.com
Alvena

Alvena

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:47 am

Your nickname is 'Wolvie, Moomoobumpkins and Puppy-tan' <3 get it right please.

Lol, all joking aside. My name is Alvena, for all the lazy people Alv for short. I'm a student at Bowling Green State University, studying in Medical technology. My hobbies are making fun of wolf, picking on wolf, tormenting and my favorite punting him to the far reaches of space. One of my favorite things to do is sitting down in a comfy chair and reading a good book. I love going to the movies, Avatar is one of my favorites of all time. Breath taking visuals and a work of art. I'll stop here as to not bore you with details of myself. Salutations Sleep
Back to top Go down
iiann

iiann

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 am

bonjour mes amis

XD just kidding i dont speak that much french. Anyways i am of course the ian. ppl on mabi always calls me shortie(i dont mind if they do) and im a student in Dr.Norman bethune C.I (canadian doctor that saved countless chinese lives in the sino-japanese conflict) i got a co-op position in Boston pizza (morning shift). My dream job is being a chef (i might plan to have nutritionist or a food biologist for my second job) or maybe i might choose to join the army as an infantry officer (which is also awsome). My hobbies are archery and cooking =D oooh did i say i also like history =D (well not some parts but most of it because the stories they have is very intresting for me). my pet peeve of course is yelling right at me (or in this case just spaming capitalized words XD) i really hate it. Anyways thats pretty much what i can tell u about me =D i cant wait to meet each and every one of u guys in person (maybe... maybe not)
Back to top Go down
levethix

levethix

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:57 am

I'm Lev. I also go by Levethix, Mental565, mental, and some other names. Though Lev is the one I go by most often.

I play 3 characters on mabi. Levethix, Hlal, and Lendys which are my human, elf, and giant in that order.

For the most part I do not have a life outside of my computer. Nor do I really care for one either. If you need debugging support or if you are having general problems with virus or the like I can give some advice. However don't expect my to be like free tech support.

Almost nothing will piss me off. Though I can sometimes rub people the wrong way with my teasing and the like. Just tell me it isn't funny and I'll most likely leave you alone. But just a word of advice to people who get to know me, Have a thick skin and never take anything I say too seriously.... Unless its a zombie invasion.
Back to top Go down

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 am

Hey mates.

I'm the guild PandaCat - no, I'm actually just one of those panda ear/paw obsessed Mabinogians. I go by the name Narilyn on Mabinogi and by the name Jason (or Jace if you prefer) in real life. I'm an engineer student at Univeristy of Toronto (yes, I'm in Canada but don't worry. I'll one day end up in the US). No major yet... that's getting picked in my 3rd year.

:3 For hobbies & contacts, check my profile. Lets just say I'm usually watching anime, playing Mabinogi, or homework =P. Feel free to add me on msn, but please tell me who you are and that you are from Mabi. It would be nice if you had your name on your display names instead of a random phrase (makes identifying people ridiculously easier - Very Happy duh?). I'm usually in front of my computer by 7pm est on weekdays except Thursday.

Oh! One last thing. Don't come to me asking about Panda Cats. I know nothing about them except that I don't think they look like the prettiest animals as I falsely claim (or imply) them to be.
Back to top Go down
Yamineji

Yamineji

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am

Hello peoples, it is I Yamineji, Yami or Neji for short with the latter being more common.

Anyways onto hobbies, they include playing mabi, watching subscriptions on youtube, reading manga, or watching anime, oh also playing a childrens card game that too, anyway yeah thats all of that.

I'm usually home or at my friends house since it is my second home with how often im there.

Anime I watch is Gurren lagann, I like it enough to watch episodes over lol, though any anime you think is good I will check out.

Anyway yeah thats a bit of me, I'm out for the time being so I'll leave you to look at my "exciting" post Razz
Back to top Go down
Riachu

Riachu

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan and known as Riachu or Ria on Mabinogi. I'm currently finishing up my senior year in high school preparing to start college at DeVry beginning July (yay I get a week vacation after I graduate). I work as a Repair Technician at Radwell International and I'm currently trying not to blow myself up =P

As for hobbies I love video games. You will most likely see me on Mabi, Killing Floor, or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I also enjoy building or modifying my computer (Tech geek) and...yea I'm normally always home when I'm not at work ^^

Glad to see that the forums are up and running now and I'll be sure to be on often ^^
Back to top Go down
Goth'ard

Goth'ard

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Konnichi-wa   Salutations Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 am

As i am sure most know, my name is Goth'ard, aka Goth or Kami-sama (i wish! ^^). My rl name is Ron, and i am in the Navy. I'm familiar w/ wolf (wolfie) in rl and harass him all the time about everything! *straps a rocket to Wolfie* My hobbies are watching anime, reading (especially manga), playing rpgs/mmorpgs, and listening to japanese music. *10* Most the ppl that know me will admit i am a massive otaku, and i have an addiction to Pocky (eating some right now). *9* I am a fan of vampires and have a bit of a issue with lycans (like wolfie) *8* I have a tendency to be random and to randomly attack ppl when possible.... (wolfie doesn't care much for being my ally on games ^^) *7... 6... 5... 4... 3...* Oh and my human char names are Gothard and Otaku91, i rarely play my giant or elf (my elf is on a different server). Well i say that about covers it! See you all on Mabi! ^^ *2... 1... Lift Off!* Oh and Wolfie is now on the moon... anyone care to go get him? XD
Back to top Go down
Yuriatayde

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 am

I am Yuria, probably most commonly known as "Lev's shadow" by now even though I've only been back from my not-as-permanent-as-I-thought hiatus for 2 or 3 days. I'm a horrible coward that likes to support and protect others more then fighting my own battles, however after G2 I seem to have accidentally learned how to fight on my own as well. When I'm around, it's incredibly likely that I'll be one of the first to leap on any opertunity to join a party regardless of where it's going or what it's doing... So long as I notice of course, I don't always see the chat.

My characters in Mabinogi are
Yuriatayde - human, swordsman and icebolt user
Bianka - elf, too weak to be much good to anybody however I'm working hard on her magic skills over all else

I'm almost always logged in to both aim and x-fire as yuriatayde when I'm online, which is almost all the time.
Back to top Go down
DMAN4255

DMAN4255

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Sup guildies,i iz the one and only,DMAN4255!! (Que applauding)

Alrighty,im currently in highschool right now,ima be a sophomore.

Everyone has a sport that they love,right?well,mine is Rugby...yep...Rugby,its one of the best sports ive EVER played and i get the most joy out of it.

My birthday is October 25,im currently 15 right now,so ima be 16 soon Very Happy

The ONLY anime that i watch is Bleach,if there was only 1 thing that i could watch on TV..it would be Bleach lol

My REAL name is Dustin(hence the 'D' in DMAN) and my nickname is Dumplin(came from rugby)
Feel free to call me DMAN,D,Dustin,or Dumplin

Any Questions?Just PM me,note me in game,or add me on Facebook Very Happy

lol! afro affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000317018194
Crestcycler

Crestcycler

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:05 am

Right ...
Finally got around to putting my introduction on the forums.
Here goes:

Hey everyone, my names Crest :3
I've been playing since release and took a small ... one year .. break once Iria was released. I'm a major life skill junkie
and my ap has been burned on non combat related skills .... o.e.
Im 13 and probably too smart for my own good T.T
I have an easy, laid back attitude that makes me extremely guillable but fun to mess with D:
I take criticism well and wont really get angry unless provoked.
As much as I'd love to show off how good I am at sports and school,
lets just say that I have good grades and an overflowing schedeule.

Nice to meet all of you ^~^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mjollnir :: Introductions/Hiatus-
Jump to: